Wednesday, January 5, 2011

365 Days of Sustainable Living

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope you had a WONDERFUL holiday season! I did! We entertained about 90 people in less than two weeks! 3 Christmases and a New Years Party! What a way to break in a new home! I am exhausted but full of love and gratitude for a healthy, happy, loving, supportive family!

So now, on to 2011!! As most of you know by now, I'm starting the biggest challenge of my life! 365 Days of Sustainable Living! This means for the next 365 days I will do ONE thing a day to make my life more sustainable. Some days it might be walking instead of driving, and some days it might be buying an energy efficient water heater. I of course will be sharing this journey with you! I would love your feedback and ideas! Here we go....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment