Friday, December 3, 2010

Bring on 2011!!


Ok, so first I want to apologize! I have not been as loyal to my readers as I should have been this past month. I recently moved and was out of commission for a while, but I'M BACK! So now I'm ready to share my news! How many of you have seen Julia and Julie? I saw this film last month and was so inspired. Not only did I want to go cook for the rest of the night, but I thought, "I should be better to my blog readers, I'm not using my blog to it's fullest capacity." So as I've been marinating on these thoughts and feelings over the past month, it finally hit me! Starting January 1st, 2011, Brianna is going to make one change a day. 365 Days of Sustainable Living! This idea clicked in while cleaning and moving into our new home. There is SOOOO much to know as a new home owner, but even more to know as a Sustainable home owner! I thought, well I'm sure other people have the same questions I do, so the 365 days will include tips and ideas from how to green clean to what appliances you should buy. I can't tell you how excited I am! Now, why am I tell you this now? I want all my readers to pass the word along. Tell your friends, family, co-workers, everyone to become fans of my blog so that they can come on this journey with us! I'm telling you, by 2012 we'll be living greener, simpler, cheaper, healthier lives! Come join me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment