Monday, September 13, 2010

Tualatin Hills Parks and Recreation (THPRD) Classes!!!

Hi Everyone,

There has been so many changes and exciting updates lately! One of those exciting changes is that I will now be teaching my classes through Tualatin Hills Parks and Recreation (THPRD) here in Portland! They have a fantastic facility that fits my class perfectly and an amazing staff to help make the classes more convenient for you! Registering for the class is even easier now. Just go to www.thprd.org and search for my class, "Putting Mr. Clean to Shame." Register for the date and time that works best for you. Registration has started, so make sure and get signed up before the class fills up! Here's a couple tips if you're new to THPRD:

  • Registration Fees: The registration fee depends on whether you are "in-district" or "out of district." When you click on register, you can search for your address and it will tell you whether you are in district of out of district. If you are out, the class will cost a little more, but it's worth it:) If you get stuck or have any questions, give the staff at THPRD a call, they are so helpful (503) 629-6341.
  • Misc. Fee: The "misc fee" listed is the fee for the cleaner you are making and taking home with you.
  • REGISTRATION TIME: Starting this term THPRD has instituted a new policy on class sizes. If the class does not reach a certain number, by a certain date, the class will be canceled. The number set is not a high number, and it can easily be reached, I just need all of you to register as soon as possible! I tell you this because, if you're like me, you either forget, or just want to wait until the last minute to register. You cannot do this with THPRD. They need to know ahead of time so they can plan accordingly. So people, please register the minute you know you can attend the class! This allows you and the other people who have registered to actually take the class without it being canceled. Thank you!
I look forward to seeing you at THPRD! I think this is the perfect place for my class and look forward to teaching this and my new class, "Granny's Remedies" there in the winter! Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or concerns!

No comments:

Post a Comment