Monday, May 17, 2010

Brianna's Recipe Box!


Hi Friends! So I know that I’ve already mentioned that I now have my recipes for sale, but I wanted to let you the FULL list of what’s in my box! I am going to be offering a health class in the late summer, so some of those recipes are also included! Again, if there is a recipe that you’re looking for that you can’t find let me know and I’ll find it for you!

Each recipe is $2. However, you can buy them in groups of 5 for a discount, 5 for $8 and 10 for $16, or you can order a recipe box for $25. The recipe box is cute little recipe box with 25 recipes inside. When you order the recipes make sure and specify which recipes you want in the “special instructions” box through paypal. Here’s a list for you!

• Soaps/Detergents
o Laundry Detergent
o Dishwasher Detergent
o Dish Soap

• Household Cleaners
o Window Cleaner
o Glass/Mirror Cleaner
o Hardwood Floor Cleaner
o Tile & Vinyl Cleaner
o Heavy-Duty Cleaner
o All-Purpose Cleaner
o Drain Cleaner
o Refrigerator Cleaner
o Oven Cleaner
o Scouring Paste
o Mildew/Mold Removers

• Skincare
o Make Up Remover
o Rose Pedal Lotion
o Blueberry Facemask

• Home Remedies
o How to settle your stomach
o How to regulate your system

• Brianna’s Home Cooking
o Granola
o Banana muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment